Customer Advocate 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Graphic Packaging is a leader in the food and beverage packaging industry with over $4 Billion in annual sales. At Graphic Packaging, in the Consumer Packaging Division, a Customer Advocate's primary responsibility is to complete tactical and strategic processes associated with servicing a specific set of customer accounts. This position is not in a call center environment; this person will work as part of a smaller team that will have responsibility for the day to day management for all aspects for an assigned account or accounts. Long term relationship development and responsiveness are key to success in this role. The Advocate will manage information from and align the process with Sales, Operations, and the other support service groups. He/she executes their role in the overall order fulfillment process to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, financial and operational objectives.
* Provide accurate and continual communications to internal and external customers on any aspect of order fulfillment
* Order and inventory management based on forecast and other modeling
* Manage on time and in full shipments
* Project management for our external customers (developing new business with existing customers)
* Achieve all goals associated with cash flow for GPI as associated for their account
* Goals include accounts receivables and working capital management
* Participate in Lean Sigma projects and deploy continuous improvement initiatives
* Develop strong relationships with internal and external customer contacts
* Liaison between GPI and our customer on all aspects of account management
* Solid understanding of customer account management
* Demonstrated understanding of /ability to manage the impact of order fulfillment on cash flow
* High degree of organization and attention to detail
* Successful time management and prioritization skills
* Positive and progressive order fulfillment experience
* General understanding and experience with ERP business applications. A working knowledge of SAP is preferred
* Four year degree in applicable field of study or compensatory work experience is required