This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11264 Customer Analyst (Open)
SBU - Charter
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Acts as liaison between technical and non-technical departments within CSG as well as our clients in order to ensure all operational needs are met.
* Track business processes, document critical requirements, details, and resolution and communicate status to internal and the customer teams.
* Analyzes business process operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Assist customers with day-to-day support and maintenance of CSG Core Applications, including but not limited to ACSR, CCS, PC-OFM (BCE and ESE), ACSR Voice, Vantage, Workforce Express, Addressable Interfaces, and Equipment Projects.
* Assist with issue management, recovery management, new functionality deployment, product optimization, pre-release testing, client education and post implementation support.
* Assist customers and answer questions regarding CSG products, services, policies and procedures. Establish partnership with client, issue resolution, product optimization, client education, and client communications.
* Creates and executes project work plans and revises, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards. Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or the equivalent work experience in a business analytical and/or project management position with an understanding of software development methodologies/processes, design, implementation, and documentation
* Strong issue management and project management skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to non-technical and technical clients.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the Telecommunications industry and related OSS/BSS products highly preferred.
* Strong customer facing and organizational skills, with the ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to take charge and deliver on results; especially in emergency situations.
* Ability to work 24x7 on-call support.