Customer Business Manager, Kroger - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Customer Business Manager, Kroger - Dannon in the United States (US) for Cincinnati, OH
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
In this role you will be accountable for:
* The successful business development of the Kroger business for Dannon's dairy business
* Develop Dannon sales plan to meet customer objectives while operating within Dannon and corporate initiatives and guidelines.
* Provide yogurt category thought leadership and insights to drive both category growth and Dannon business.
* Tactical programming and execution designed to achieve Dannon objectives.
* Manage trade accruals and lump sum funding budgets to provide consumer driven merchandising.
* Provide sound fiscal management of total customer spending, deduction management and pre-pays within Dannon guidelines.
* Ensure accurate and timely submission of customer promotional contracts.
* Manage the development and delivery of all account presentations.
* Reports into the Kroger Sales Director
* Develop the selling story to ensure Dannon objectives align with Kroger and are mutually beneficial
* Work with cross functional team to ensure a one team approach
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4 year Business degree.
* 2 -3 years minimum with CPG Company within Retail Sales.
* Prior experience with managing Kroger business preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve breakthrough results through the course of work.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
64281.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Business Manager, Business Development, Manager, Management, Sales