Customer Care Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Champion Energy Services, a Calpine (NYSE: CPN) company, is a thriving business and one of the nation's leading electric service providers. Champion is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have an immediate need for Customer Care Agent.
Responsible for the accurate and efficient resolution of customer service issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer incoming customer service calls
- Provide customer with full resolution to issues or concerns
- Correspond and coordinate with other departments to achieve issue resolution for customer
- Follow up with customer in writing when necessary
- Notate customer accounts with regards to all resolutions, pending status and updates
- Flag accounts appropriately to avoid collections and interruptions of service based on resolution
- Accept payments over the phone and issue reconnect orders when necessary
- Answer emails from customers in company boxes for support, information and access
- Return all messages from external call center where resolution was not completed
- Enter adjustments to customer accounts based on business rules
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Degree Required
Work Experience Requirements:
- Significant customer service experience and/or training required
- Energy industry specific experience preferred
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Must have exceptional skills in the following areas:
o MS Office
o Problem Solving
o Managing tasks in a high call environment
o Customer Service
- Ability to think of creative solutions for customer service issues
- Must be willing to work on a rotating schedule
- Must be open to work and travel during emergencies and natural disasters in order to keep customer service operations running smoothly
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.