Customer Care Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Customer Care Team Lead- MUST have Pharmacy and ICD-10 knowledge and must be available within the hours of 8 a.m.- 8 p.m
Major Position Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the Customer Service Supervisor in the administration of the Customer Service Unit with CMS
Responsible for monitoring workflow of the Customer Service Associates and with CMS
Responsible for providing instruction and support in a fast-paced environment.
Responsible for answering incoming calls received from both providers and claimants when necessary.
Responsible for meeting quality and production standards.
Responsible for assisting Supervisor in providing orientation and training to new associates.
1. High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1 year inbound call center experience.
2. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Enjoy working in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment and be able to handle stress.
4. Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
5. Must have good organizational and decision-making skills and must have the ability to anticipate needs.
6. Must have the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
7. Must have excellent attendance.
8. Willing to work hours necessary to successfully accomplish assigned tasks.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.