Customer Care Assoc, Tier 1-CC-CCAST1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
WOW! Internet,Cable, and Phone (Knology, Inc)
This position exists to provide customer service to inbound calling customers, primarily skilled for billing and cable trouble call types. Tier 1 representatives will also take sales upgrade and downgrade calls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
* Provides cable troubleshooting expertise by supporting analog and digital video equipment to include VOD, interactive guide, remote controls, and parental controls.
* Troubleshoots poor video quality and unavailable channels the customer expects to receive.
* Processes billing payments.
* Provides information and answers questions on billing cycles, payment due dates and the impact of non-pay status.
* Accurately educates the customer on general charges to their account based on package and pro-rations when changes are made to the package.
* Proactively analyzes the customer's account, and educates the customer on other services that might be of interest.
* Solid performance against the critical metrics of the position. This is defined in reference to statistically charting the performance of their entire team (sales or service). Average (or mean) performance will be defined through a standard deviation analysis. Performance to successfully achieve advancement to the six month assessment level will be defined as no less than one negative deviation from the average or mean (in comparison to the results of the entire team). This average will be determined by reviewing scorecard performance for the prior three months.
* Solid attendance performance, evaluated by consistent adherence to attendance guidelines. Specifically, the employee should not have received a Level 2 or higher warning during the six month evaluation period.
* There should be no corrective action issued for conduct or behavioral issues during the review period.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must possess a high school diploma.
* At least one year of customer service experience required, with prior call center experience in the cable industry a plus.
* Must possess the ability to learn basic cable troubleshooting.
* Candidates must possess the ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, product information and training materials.
* Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate and present effectively on the telephone.
* Must possess excellent customer service skills, and ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide figures and amounts using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and solve practical problems.
* Ability to use Word processing, Internet software and e-mail.
* Must be capable of becoming proficient in the use of ACSR and portal (training provided).
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to perform computer functions and operate routine office equipment.
* Must be able to perform moderate walking throughout the call center.
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled