Customer Care Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Aspect makes it easy for you to engage with your customers. We help companies deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel voice, email, text, social, web through a single, elegant software platform. Whether delivered on premise, hosted, or in the cloud, this platform brings all the conversations together in one place, ensuring a consistent omni-channel customer experience each and every time. We are a global leader in providing unified interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, seamlessly orchestrating people, processes and touch points for today s top brands. For more information, visit us at http://www.aspect.com/company/careers/
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Provide remote technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to Aspect products. Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug complex computer systems and software. Respond to situations where end users have failed to isolate or resolve problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Gain and maintain knowledge of assigned customers' technical and business environment.
* Document and verify reported problems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation. Engage additional resources when necessary.
* Provide effective and consistent communication to management, peers and account team in support of customer.
* Take ownership for front line service and support to internal and external customers.
* Provide work support and guidance to less senior Customer Support Engineers.
* Working knowledge of main Aspect products and strategy.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Understanding of PCs, Networks, OS platforms, databases, telephony, software applications, and ACDs.
* Demonstrated ability to learn complex software tools quickly.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
* Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems and contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
* Ability to provide solutions to problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
* 2-4 years relevant work experience supporting customers in a technical environment preferred OR commensurate college-level coursework, or a combination of both.
* Technical Certifications and second or third languages a plus but not required.
* Some travel, after-hours, or on-call work may be required.
* Shift flexibility including weekends.
* Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
This position is not open to any third party recruiters, consultants and/or staffing vendors at this time.