Customer Care Financial Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
This position reports to the MCC Customer Care Manager. The Financial Coordinator will make outbound calls to dealers in order to collect upcoming payments, past due payments, and past due accounts receivables. The Financial Coordinator will educate customers on Manheim s payment policies, MyAccount, MyPurchases, and other Manheim products as necessary, and process AR payments via credit card and MyAccount. The Financial Coordinator will also be responsible for special projects as assigned by the MCC Customer Care Manager.
* Accurately and thoroughly review dealer accounts and all notes prior to calling each dealer within the assigned market.
* Make outbound dealers call and collect upcoming payments, past due payments, and past due accounts receivables.
* Educate and assist dealers in making online payments, and processing credit card payments.
* Inform dealers of Manheim s payment policy and the importance of adherence.
* Meet collection/contact goals set by the MCC Customer Care Manager.
* Accurately and thoroughly note dealer accounts and excel tracking spreadsheet following each call as instructed by the MCC Customer Care Manager.
* Inform MCC Customer Care Manager of dealers that continue to appear on delinquency reports.
* Assist and communicate with locations and field personnel regarding potential loss or risk related issues.
* Assist Customer Care Coordinators with processing dealer credit card payments, ACH payments, or process payments on their behalf when deemed necessary.
* Partner with Customer Care in regards to training on payment policies, payment processing, and any other financial product training as necessary.
* Provide operational support to the MCC Customer Care Manager as needed.
* Perform all responsibilities accurately and completely in a fast paced environment.
* Minimum 1 year experience in collections, credit, customer service, or finance-related field preferred.
* Minimum 1year experience in automotive industry preferred.
* 2 year college degree preferred.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Excellent communication skills verbal, writing and listening.
* Ability to achieve required results, goals and all job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Schedule flexibility in order to meet the needs of the 365/7 work environment.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-400 Northridge Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor