Customer Care Lab Rep I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY: Provides support to Clinical Lab Specialists (CLS) and builds relationships with customers through daily interaction with customer on the telephone and e-mail. Handles routine customer matters related to establishing accounts, entering orders, maintaining pricing and following up on order questions and product status.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Receives telephone calls, e-Mails and faxes from customers and Clinical Lab Specialists (CLSs) to answer inquiries on various issues, including orders, invoices, and shipments. Processes return authorizations, credits, traces customer order shipments and researches and resolves short shipment claims. Applies customer credit card payments, spreads unapplied cash and credits as requested by the customer.
* Processes orders and order cancellations as requested by the customer or CLS.
* Set-up initial lab pricing contracts for new customers and maintain pricing contracts for existing customers for assigned CLSs.
* Set-up sequestered lot specific/dated controls and calibrators for customer orders and monitor the sequestered product standing orders to ensure inventory is properly maintained. Set-up and process routine/standing orders as needed for customers.
* Interacts with Distribution Centers and Manufacturers regarding post-order inquiries, such as verifying order status, requesting shelf checks to ensure product availability, inquiries on lot numbers, order revisions and expediting orders.
* Notifies Clinical Lab Specialists, Sales Management and department managers of unusual customer concerns that may require additional support or attention
* Contacts manufacturers for warranty, product, technical, drop ship and return authorization information.
* Performs customer account maintenance (changes address, changes account name/doctor name, closes accounts) as requested and in accordance with policies and procedures. Utilizes Siebel for alert comments to flag and identify assigned accounts.
* Participates in training sessions, in-services and meetings to enhance skills, system use and product knowledge
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for: Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
1-3 years call center and/or customer service experience or equivalent required.
High school diploma or the equivalent required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Strong customer service and verbal and written communication skills. Good telephone etiquette. Ability to answer a high volume of calls and prioritize tasks. Effective dispute resolution. Ability to learn applicable computer systems. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Travel to meetings, customer sites or training sites may be required on occasion.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.