Customer Care Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Highr has been retained by a global automotive and power sports aftermarket brand to identify a Customer Care Manager for their North America operation.
The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for all aspects of service level performance for trade partners and, to a lesser extent end- consumers, and will be the owner for all customer related service issues and support requirements for the national sales force. As the business expands in North America, the Customer Care Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining world class customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure all customer requirements and inquiries are met in a timely and efficient manner.
* Define and develop best-in-class customer support policies, processes and metrics which can be scaled with the growth of the region's revenues and customer base. This includes case management and escalation.
* Support the region's customers and sales force on all customer service related issues, including ownership of customer complaint resolution
* Identify best in class, scalable solutions for handling all incoming customer inquiries.
* Distribute, monitor and report progress of all customer leads and opportunities as required.
* Take ownership for all customer initiated service related issues within the organization and track through to resolution.
* Define and measure the complete customer experience touch points (including those in the office and those in the field) and recommend and implement programs to improve the customer experience.
* Manage the day-to-day activities of 2-3 team members who regularly interact with customers
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work with various departments on Customer Care related issues and programs to ensure milestones are achieved and programs are launch on time.
* Partner with various departments to improve customer related processes and policies
* Recruit, train, coach and retain additional customer care team members as needs require.
* Be one of the main point person for the SAP implementation roll-out in the Unites States.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Experience: At least 4years' experience in customer care, including successful team management.
* Knowledge: An understanding and demonstrated experience developing customer support processes.
* Skills: Excellent listening and comprehension skills. Experience in managing projects and leading small teams; superior written, verbal, and negotiation skills.
* Abilities: Ability to use tools and applications to enhance the customer care and call center functions, including Salesforce/CRM, Case management tools, Call statistics and reporting, Online Survey Engines. Superior Excel skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE
* Automotive experience a strong plus.
* SAP experience a strong plus.
* Job Location: Orange County, CA
* Position Type: Full-Time