Customer Care Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - MALVERN, PA
$16.00 - $18.00
SUNDAY - THURSDAY (2:00PM - 11:00PM)
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Customer Service Representative in our global headquarters located in Malvern, PA. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it.
* Answer all incoming customer calls promptly and manage them effectively and efficiently.
* Handle troubleshooting calls using Troubleshooting Guide.
* Handle cancellation and early discharge calls from practices/patients, confirm d/c order, follow appropriate procedures.
* Order Monitoring Supplies and/or Device Replacements as necessary.
* Handle baseline calls from agency personnel to confirm receipt of baseline and to verify patient demographics.
* Sell CardioNet, as needed, to decrease cancellations and early discharges.
* Educate patients over the telephone and assist them in activating their monitors and sending baselines.
* Facilitate kit delivery with appropriate supplies.
* Document Billing/Insurance information in systems.
* Document all correspondences.
* Document all calls.
* Handle Emails/VM s as assigned
* Demonstrate empathy and decrease customer tension
* Communicate with physician offices and Account Executives, as needed, regarding patients starting service.
* Maintain Quality Expectations
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
* Computer skills are required including proficiency in Windows-based applications and MS Office - Excel, Word and Outlook using multiple platforms
* Experience in healthcare a plus; must be detail oriented, have excellent customer service and communication skills
* Experience in a fast-paced, high call volume, office or call center environment and familiarity with being evaluated based on quality and quantity of calls - highly preferred
* Self starter, demonstrates initiative and flexibility in a fast paced environment
* Being a team player, following through on tasks, problem-solving, and multi-tasking are required skills
* Patience, professionalism, excellent phone etiquette, and technical skills (can explain technology to people of all ages and skill levels) - required
* Teaching experience helpful
CardioNet BioTelemetry Healthcare