Customer Care Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Time Warner Cable
North Canton, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Type: Full Time
Base Salary has been increased!
Are you versatile and cool under pressure* Does your can do attitude prevail over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns* Do you picture yourself a tech whiz* Then Time Warner Cable is the place to be. We welcome and nurture such extraordinary talent. Discover the most comprehensive training available plus tremendous support, incentives and a clear career path for growth all in a culture that values and rewards performance. As a Customer Service Representative you have the opportunity to receive
* DISCOUNTED SERVICES That s RIGHT! Cable, Internet, Digital Phone and Home Security Services
* Outstanding Health Benefits!
* Paid Time off
* 12 Hours of Volunteer Time Yearly
* Weekly one on one time with your leader
* Fun team building events & incentives
* Supportive leadership team
* Competitive hourly wage
* 8 weeks of paid training
* All-encompassing classroom experience including classroom discussions, hands-on, e-learnings, mentoring partners, and instructor lead
* Class begins 11-18-16
After graduating training you will work an 8 or 10 hour shift within our call center operating hours, which are 6:00am-11:30pm Monday Friday and closes at 10:00pm on the weekends.
As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you will assist customers with requests ranging from scheduling appointments to billing. Most importantly, you ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you ll make customers happy today and going forward.
Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
* Versatile and cool under pressure
* Can do attitude prevailing over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to perform business math calculations including itemizing a bill
* Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies
* Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
* 6 months or more customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred
* 6 months or more working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred
* 6 months 1 year+ heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
Complete the application & assessment today!
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 6067
Controlling Establishment ID: 00107 - Canton Whipple Ave
Job Code: TWCCCS190 Rep 1, Customer Care Nonexempt