Customer Care Representative (Off-Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Compact Power Equipment Rental
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hours of Work / Shifts:
* Monday - Friday / 12:00pm to 9:00pm
The Customer Care Representative position is responsible to deliver extraordinary service to internal and external Customers.
This position requires excellent communication skills and attention to detail as well as exceptional customer service abilities.
The primary responsibility is to exceed internal and external Customer expectations by providing extraordinary service and support in a fast-paced environment.
* Receive and handle inbound calls, email and web chat requests
* Take ownership of inbound Customer requests including but not limited to quotes, availability, reservations, equipment
specifications/service, billing questions and general inquiries
* Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads or service requests
* Process contract changes/revisions as requested by Customer and in accordance with internal processes
* Meet Quality Assurance and other key performance metrics
* Review contracts to ensure they comply with Customer requirements and internal processes
* Create and build strong relationships with Sales, Customer, Delivery (DST) and Maintenance Technicians (MST), Accounting
and Delivery Manager
* Works with Sales, Customer, Delivery (DST) and Maintenance Technicians (MST), Accounting and Delivery Manager to sort
out discrepancies or changes
* Works with Sales to assist with account research when needed
* Liaison between Field Delivery and Service Technicians
* Submit, record and manage issues and escalate, as necessary
* Light construction and landscape equipment knowledge preferred
* Experience using parts, service and operators manuals preferred
* Problem solving ability, including ability to quickly determine solution
* Must be flexible in schedule including weekend rotation
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and Customers
* Self-motivated. Ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks and or deadlines and prioritize accordingly
* Has a sense of urgency and is able to enlist the aid and support of other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner
* Able to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties support and acceptance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 2-5 years Customer Service/Call Center experience
Working Conditions/Fit for Duty
Working conditions include sitting for extended time periods, repetitive movements of hands, arms and wrists in front
of a computer monitor continuously
* High school diploma or equivalent experience required, bachelor's degree preferred