Customer Care/Sales Representative
With over one million customers in the US and Canada, SimplexGrinnell is growing and offering huge opportunities for professional growth, and you can be part of it. We are the leader in fire and life safety support. Our work is vital - we sell, install, and service state-of-the-art fire alarm, sprinkler, suppression, integrated security, sound and healthcare communication systems and services.
We offer our employees unequaled opportunities for career growth, respect for a job well done, and an outstanding array of benefits that go beyond medical and dental. IF YOU\'RE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT, JOIN SIMPLEXGRINNELL AND PROTECT WHAT MATTERS MOST.
The primary role of the Customer Care/Sales Representative is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory. The representative will develop and execute a customer-focused strategy that will lead to greater retention of preventative maintenance contracts, higher revenue per customer and ensure greater customer satisfaction.
* Manage all retention activities within an assigned service agreement customer base.
* Responsible for retention, customer satisfaction and growth within the customer base.
* Deliver increased sales against an assigned quota.
* Act as a primary point of contact for the assigned customer base and develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers plus an intimate knowledge of each account (e.g. key decision makers, equipment, service contract, history, etc.)
* Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
* Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives.
* Report progress and metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Highly motivated and success driven
* 2 years of sales and/or customer service experience with a similar product, service or industry
* Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly qualify opportunities
* High degree of self-discipline
* Independent, creative thinker
* Ability to sell intangible services
* BA, BS or similar degree highly preferred