Customer Category Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Customer Category Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The Customer Category Manager (CCM) is responsible for the selling efforts with their assigned customer as a member of a Customer Business Team (CBT). The position represents Kraft Heinz to the Customer s Category Management and Buying Office personnel. The CCM manages assigned categories and responsibilities effectively and acts as a liaison between Kraft Heinz CBT and the Customer s HQ Team. They will be responsible for all the selling activities across the Kraft Heinz portfolio for their assigned customer. The CCM delivers revenue and share objectives, pursues business strategies to grow the company franchises through the use of customer-specific programs, provides category management expertise to the customer, ensures that coordinated cross-functional sales value is delivered to the customer through implementation of the sales plan and shelving objectives.
* Effectively penetrate the customer to build rapport at all levels and to fully understand the customer, their business, and the marketplace
* Aggressively pursue and lead their assigned customer in achievement of Base Business Objectives. (Revenue and Share Growth, Authorizations, Distribution, Optimal Shelving)
* Regular category & business reviews with the customer category managers & key account management personnel to affect positive business growth.
* Responsible for leading implementation of Space Management Projects for all assigned categories for assigned customer.
* Achieve CBT New Item Authorization and Distribution goals with their assigned customer.
* Achieve promotional revenue objectives by tactic, price point, Drive Period & Selling Event for their assigned categories and customer.
* Effectively execute Kraft Heinz pricing strategies for all assigned categories for the customer.
* Work with Retail Team to effectively manage retail execution of all assigned category objectives for the customer.
* Responsible for maintaining files and business documentation as directed by Kraft Heinz Policy & the CBT to thoroughly document business transactions with the customer.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Experience in effective customer management and selling to achieve objectives.
* Ability to work independently and to plan, organize and set/achieve priorities when performing work
* Superior interpersonal skills (written, verbal, presentation); ability to work within a Customer Business Team framework
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the Customer and gain their trust and respect
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
* Strong negotiation skills
* Willing to travel 5%
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.