Customer Community Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Santa Clara, CA
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is seeking an experienced community leader to accelerate and transform customer insight delivery through online channels. Be part of the rapid growth opportunities on our eBusiness team and help redefine how Agilent engages our customers. The primary responsibility for this position is to manage the online customer community strategy and effective engagement with internal and external members. The role includes leading the development, implementation, and continuous evolution of the customer community experience. It entails working with stakeholders in product management, product support, global marketing, services, and the digital channel teams to evaluate customer and business requirements to deliver relevant content, expert knowledge, and best practices for Agilent products.
* Own design, development and evolution of community experience in alignment with business objectives
* Establish a modern, consistent, and intuitive service community engagement across all Agilent markets
* Establish, track, and report metrics for community performance and success
* Collaborate with product teams and global marketing to analyze, optimize, and promote community participation via compelling content and expert knowledge
* Develop and implement member acquisition campaigns in coordination with Global and Regional Marketing teams
* Develop and deliver training programs to drive engagement across cross-functional teams and customer segments
* Activate Agilent brand in communications with member base
* Help define and enforce governing policies and actively moderate discussions
* Translate customer voice into actionable insight for various lines of business
* Differentiated and industry leading community experience across life science industry
* Improved operational efficiencies through scalable support models
* Effectiveness of cross-functional leadership and coordination for community engagement
*Business impact influenced by community strategy
*Accelerated and actionable insight gleaned from community
*Customer adoption and satisfaction with community experience
*Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
*5+ years of experience in community deployment and management
*Jive platform experience required
*5+ years of experience working at an analytical instrument, scientific, or technology company preferred
*Track record of cross-functional leadership and execution
*Experience with content management systems
*Strong evidence of customer focus and support
*Excellent verbal & written communication skills
*Business acumen and experience a plus
*Ability to travel 10%
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.