Customer Data Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Provide Data Entry support to our external customers
* Provide Data Entry support to field technicians, sales and branch personnel
* Ensure proper testing of new & existing alarm panels by field technicians
* Handle incoming phone calls from field technicians, sales and branch personnel, and customers
* Process all data changes received via phone call, email, fax, or eServices requests
* Build new accounts and process account cancellations
* Provide reports and Video Clips as requested
* Knowledge of SBN (prefer 9+ months experience with SBN) (Internal Candidates)
* Familiar with monitoring / general OPS procedures (preferred but not required)
* Keyboarding skills and basic computer knowledge
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook preferable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong telephone skills
* Reading comprehension
* Consistent, positive performance evaluations. Must have maintained good attendance and punctuality
* Possess the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers and partners.
* Displays effective problem solving skills.
* Supports team building through active participation in team processes and team decisions.
* Possess the vision and skills to delight each and every customer
Rate of pay: $16.50 per hour
* This is a Full-Time position 40 hours per week - weekends off
* Hours are negotiable
* Shifts/hours worked are subject to change per business needs
**Customer Data Entry Tier Program:
The Customer Data Entry department at SBD provides a clear path to career advancement. Tiers 1, 2, & 3 have minimum pay requirements. To move from Tier to Tier you must meet specific standards and achievements. This process is reviewed every six months. Tier promotions are a great way to increase pay and responsibility without necessarily becoming a supervisor.
The above statements reflect the general qualifications, duties and/or responsibilities necessary to identify the job and are not necessarily intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job or position.
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status..
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.