Customer Enablement Program Manager 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Technical Program Manager dedicated to enabling customer adoption of Cirrus Logic products and successful integration within their solutions. You will provide operational leadership for customer enablement of a product line within our mixed-signal audio IC business.
* Provide leadership in the planning and execution of customer enablement project activities including customer development board (CDB) design and test, customer documentation, system reliability test, integration of IC and SW into the customer platform, product demos, reference designs, and support for customer evaluations and issues
* Manage scoping and prioritization of customer enablement projects between internal engineering (HW, SW, applications) and product marketing to drive commitments and trade-offs
* Responsible for customer enablement project planning & rigorous execution management to improve project execution certainty and meet customer commitments
* Manage internal engineering and product marketing expectations around changing customer priorities and communicate potential risks
* Drive accountability and awareness, solve problems, remove roadblocks, and proactively search out and address risks or weaknesses to ensure the project meets quality standards and completes on time and in budget
* Represent the collective engineering team for customer enablement projects in interfacing with Product Marketing, FAEs, or the customer as needed
* Provide communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
* Development & deployment of best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce predictable, repeatable results
* Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems. Manage change into standard best practices.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* 5+ years of project or program management experience managing complex integrated circuit development and software projects
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong program management fundamentals
* Experience managing numerous projects simultaneously across different silicon/software products and multiple customers
* Track record of being a self-learner and proactive self-starter who thrives in a highly dynamic environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Familiar with project/program management tools such as MS Project
* Experience leveraging Agile software development practices in a HW/SW environment
* Experience with product delivery into customer product development cycles
* Mixed-signal audio integrated circuit development and products
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.