Customer Excellence Specialist - Medical Device
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/18/2017
CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE SPECIALIST - MALVERN, PA
TUESDAY - SATURDAY
11:30AM - 8:00PM
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Customer Excellence Specialist in our global headquarters located in Malvern, PA. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it.
Ensuring customer satisfaction and quality of service by maintaining contact with customers in mitigating complaints and concerns, obtaining feedback and retrieving products/devices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist in retrieving products/devices
* Resolve customer complaints, special cases and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures as they arise (stats, agency, etc.)
* Identify key issues and suggest procedure changes to management (based on customer interaction)
* Adhere to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
* Handle difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes
* Record, analyze, report, track and trend customer inquiries, customer service issues, company issues communicate trends and solutions to management
* Search, trend and analyze social media results
* Coordinate communication for other Departments that impact customer (RST, CC and CSD)
* Educate customers to return there monitor
* Touch base with customers for feedback and follow up
* Daily contact with customers
* Tasks given out by Supervisor
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Experience working collaboratively with management
* At least 2 years experience working in healthcare/Customer Service
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Consistent Attendance with no warnings, verbal or written, indicative of poor attendance, and availability to be flexible to meet department needs
* Maintain Confidentiality
* Maintains high Q/A standards 96% or higher for the past three months
* Maintains score cards of 3.01 or higher for the past three months
COMMUNICATION AND OTHER SKILLS
* Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner
* Confidence, tact, patience, politeness and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
* Clear written and oral skills
* Strong multi-tasking skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write patient documentation, routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively to customers and/or co-workers.
* Articulates using proper grammar, speaks English clearly and can be easily heard and understood by customers.
* Ability to obtain the trust and confidence of our customers over the phone.
* Strong customer service and organizational skills.
* Ability to develop and implement plans to achieve projected 60, 90 and 180 day goals
* Motivational and active listening
* Ability to produce creative ideas and improve standards
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Inductive/Deductive Reasoning
* Collaborative style with a strong commitment to the success of the team
* Judgment and Decision-making abilities
* Time Management and ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several variables.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Job is sedentary and requires sitting at a desk using a computer and phone to perform the functions of the job at hand. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.