Customer Experience Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LEADER
CONFIDENTIAL HEALTHCARE COMPANY LOCATED IN GREATER ATLANTA, GA AREA
OUR COMPANY is a full-service physician recruitment agency staffinghealthcare facilities with temporary physicians in high-demand, major medical specialties. We were built on a simple idea -- that talented professionals with a shared purpose can improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the company has risen to a place of prominence among the largest healthcarestaffing and technology companies in the U.S. It currently serves more than seven million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities.
The Vice President of Customer Experience and Innovation is the voice of the customer within and for our Company. He or she identifies, analyzes, and delivers compelling customer insights that drive clear business actions, decisions and outcomes. Acts as the internal consultant to the company, evaluating customer needs and market trends, and ultimately makes recommendations for action in alignment with Company's overall strategy.
Acts as Customer Experience/Service Ambassador for the organization. This executive will: 1) Act as a thought partner in a consultative role, with all areas of the Company, including executive leadership, operations, sales, marketing and technology, 2) Build advocacy for sustained organizational investment in customer understanding, and 3) Challenge the organization using innovation processes tailored to the needs of the customers both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Develops the Customer Experience roadmap, setting strategic direction and overseeing the execution of all initiatives relating to the "Customer Experience", which includes Net Promoter Score (NPS), analysis of client feedback, Voice of the Customer programs and initiatives, and all Customer Programs.
* Communicates the status of the Customer Experience and innovation initiatives, challenges tactics and strategy to all leadership stakeholders to assure that the Voice of the Customer is represented in decision making at all levels of the organization.
* Analyzes and maps customer experience journey (experience over time), defines and optimizes customer lifecycle and measures effectiveness of Customer Success for both internal and external customers.
* Performs internal and external research (including competitive intelligence) to evaluate and analyze potential short-term and long-term changes/innovations.
* Analyzes company business / innovation process and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement, making suggestions to management and senior leadership on best practices and process standardizations.
* Partners with Marketing Department and Data analyst to leverage customer data.
* Develops and leads company training classes, training all associates on best practices and standard processes. Facilitates and leads best practice sharing sessions.
* Acts as Company mentor to facilitate the development and presentation of innovation projects. Develops and mentors associates on teams and assists with Company projects as needed.
* Attends Director/Executive Committee meetings, Company Manger meetings and updates management of process timelines, deliverables and any process changes.
* Hires, trains and manages associates on the team (as needed when team grows).
_FOCUS: 40% CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, 35% INNOVATION, 25% BEST PRACTICES _
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline. (Substitution of related experience may be considered).
* Customer Service Strategy understanding
* Required knowledge and experience related to designing, implementing and managing customer experience programs
Three to five (3 - 5) years of related experience.
Experience using statistics/analytics in a business or marketing setting. Familiarity with customer and transaction-level data.
Experience working in a technical, integrated design and development environment.
Experience developing executive-ready communication materials and presenting them to senior stakeholders.
Experience managing all aspects of projects/work streams (relationship management, data collection, analysis, interpretation, document development and communication).
Experience with creative data visualization techniques.