Customer Finance & Collections Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuperior Group is hiring a Customer Finance & Collections Specialist for our Client in Irvine, CA.
If you excel as an MS Excel user and have a solid commercial collections background that includes: business-to-business collections, contract negotiation, account reconciliation & credit card processing then this is the right assignment for you!
* Initiating calls to delinquent customers to collect payments and also participates with our sales group on customer calls.
* Collection of multi-regional customers regarding outstanding accounts receivable (invoices/disputes) via telephone and written correspondence.
* Maintain customer relationships, satisfaction & retention.
* Leverage collection skills to develop exceptiona, long-term business relations with clients.
* Resolve disputes.
* Maintain and update customer info. into an ERP software system as well as specific customer reporting.
* Research customer concerns/disputes and provide backup documentation when required.
* Participate in bi-weekly meetings with the department manager on large dollar and 60+ delinquent accounts.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
* Possess 7-10+ yrs. of commercial collection work experience.
* Have excellent communication, customer service & organizational skills.
* Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook... Excel needs to be close to or at the Advanced level).
* Possess some exp. working with accounting/ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, etc..) and be capable to
learn and effectively use proprietary software (NetSuite).
* Able to effectively follow both oral and written instructions.
Preferred (Nice-to-Have) Skills / Qualifications:
* Very local to Orange County and able to start right away.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.