Customer Help Desk (Service Desk) Representative (Japanese/English fluency required)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
ERT is the leading cloud platform solutions provider that captures quality efficacy and safety endpoints, harmonizes data from any clinical source system, and delivers real-time insights for optimum trial performance innovating better health for over 40 years and tomorrow. ERT s combination of technology, services, and consulting increases the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improves the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT provides sponsors and CROs with the most widely deployed solutions in centralized Cardiac Safety, Respiratory, Suicide Risk Assessment, and Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs including patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes). ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.
(Anata wa ry ch na nihongo to eigo hanasemasu ka*)
ERT's Customer Care/Front Line Customer Help Desk Representative provides front-line technical support in our Service Desk Department to customers via phone, fax or email for all assigned product lines (which may include all or some of the following: Cardiac Safety, Respiratory and/or ePRO). This person also troubleshoots transmission or other equipment usage problems and handles re-supply and report requests in a timely and efficient manner.
We currently have need of a fluent Japanese/English speaker to work during our Sunday - Thursday evening shift. This is a full-time/regular position and premium pay is provided to accommodate the shift.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Obtain demographic and visit information for all incoming calls for assigned product lines and resolve any outstanding issues within 24 hours of the receipt of the call.
* Enter Data and maintain accurate and complete client, site and patient information in the database.
* Assist client with any problems with equipment, hook-up, or transmission. Escalate unachievable issues to Supervisor/Manager/Project Manager.
* Report specific clinical irregularities to the Supervisor/Manager/Project Manager.
* Monitor fax failures and assure prompt delivery of information to the site.
* Assist in the resolution of queries and report requests for related products processed in the used clinical application/program.
* Report any malfunction of business related systems to Supervisor/Manager/IT.
* Maintain production metrics as defined by Customer Care Management.
* Receive phone calls, faxes, emails or other communications from clients requesting assistance. Evaluate the situation and provide rapid resolution to the issue.
* Work closely with on-site and remote management by responding to and resolving customer inquiries and request for technical information.
* Provide recommendations for service set-up, usage and troubleshooting.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform other job duties as trained and assigned.
* Assume other job responsibilities as directed by the Supervisor or other Customer Care Management.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* College or high school degree (or equivalent) with at least 6 months call center/help desk experience preferred. Two years of IT help desk, Service Desk or other IT support experience preferred.
* Available to work evening/weekend shift.
* Strong technical aptitude required.
* Demonstrate superior Customer Service skills; prior help desk experience strongly preferred as most interactions will be conducted over the telephone.
* Must speak fluent Japanese and English. Additional languages very helpful.
* Previous experience working with or knowledge of pharmaceutical, clinical or medical devices is helpful.
* Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in resolve issues.
* Exercise patience and display Customer Service skills in difficult situations and demonstrate the ability to diffuse potentially stressful situations for ERT clients.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills; able to speak well and represent ERT in a professional manner.
* Working knowledge of MS Office tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.