Customer Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Tempur Sealy International
JOB DESCRIPTIONTempur Sealy is seeking a passionate Customer Marketing Manager to lead the successful execution of Tempur Sealy's Retail Marketing strategies with assigned & opportunity customers to ensure profitable TSI growth. The candidate will be the de facto marketing leader for assigned customers, penetrating and connecting key marketing players (Customer & TSI) to deliver annual customer marketing plans.
* Leverage shopper, customer and category insights to create and deploy comprehensive (annual) customer marketing plans for assigned customers.
* Manage/ influence TSI co-op funds for assigned customers. Customer Marketing Managers will leverage available co-op funds to deliver planned store traffic, conversion and new product launch objectives.
* Manage shopper marketing agency relationships ensuring flawless execution of programs through project management, budgeting, briefing & score carding against established goals.
* Present compelling shopper & category stories and solutions to internal and external customers
* Lead Retail Marketing projects as assigned by Retail Marketing Director
Reporting Relationships & Interfaces (Internal & External)
* The position will report to the Director of Retail Marketing
* Direct Reports: No (Transverse Manager).
* Interfaces (Internal): Sales: VP's, Directors, Snr KAM's, and KAM's. Marketing: VP's, Dir, Snr Mgr
* Interfaces (External): Key Customers (C-suite, VP, Dir, Snr Mgs, Buyer), Agency reps
Critical Competencies & Previous Experiences
* Strong strategic thinker with the proven ability to develop and activate breakthrough solutions.
* Strong Marketing generalist with proven ability to manage, motivate & lead people and process.
* Broad exposure to experience in shopper marketing type roles (agency or client side).
* Compelling story teller that's able to influence the organization @ multiple levels.
* Demonstrates the ability to apply macro trends, insights, channel, competition and industry knowledge to influence key stakeholders.
* Has highly developed project, vendor management and multi-tasking skills.
* High business acumen & strong analytical skills. Must be able to understand basic P&L structures
* Minimum: 4-year Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience
* Preferred: MBA, Graduate Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled