Customer Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
Castlight Health is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager, focusing on customer engagement and advocacy. Based out of Castlight's San Francisco office, you'll be reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Marketing. This person will work closely with the Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams to identify opportunities to highlight customer success, drive retention and nurture customer advocates. The ideal candidate is an excellent program manager who can work both independently and collaboratively to create an incredible customer experience and achieve business objectives.
* Nurture customers to become advocates and develop innovative programs to support retention, renewal and upsell goals
* Manage sales reference program
* Develop customer proof points across multiple formats - case studies, videos, testimonials
* Managing the repository of customer assets and ensuring they are optimized for sales enablement and brand marketing
* Own and drive customer communication programs such as customer webinars, customer newsletters, and other communication vehicles
* Plan and event manage customer group events such as Customer Advisory Board and Regional Customer Group meetings
* Customer Community - maintain an active and engaged customer community
This job might be a fit for you if:
* You hold a Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications)
* You have a strong passion for creating an incredible customer experience
* You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
* You have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Gainsight and webinar technology platforms
* You take pride in your strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams
* You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* You love working in an agile environment and can stay on your toes
* You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement