Customer Relations Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
NTN Bearing of America
Mount Prospect, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a unique vehicle to a successful career? Are you seeking to utilize your talents to their maximum potential? NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) has employment opportunities that will assist qualified candidates to achieve their desired goals. NTN is one of the world s premier bearing manufacturers serving the automotive and industrial markets for the past 90 years. Proven stability, growing sales and career opportunities, are a few of the factors that set NTN apart. NTN is CURRENTLY SEEKING a CUSTOMER RELATIONS ASSOCIATE FOR OUR MT. PROSPECT OFFICE.
* Order processing, quotes, handling incoming customer calls.
* Product interchanges and expediting.
* Assigned accounts management.
* Outside/inside sales support,
* Excellent customer service skills including handling customer complaints.
* Backorder processing and inventory inquiries.
* Credit / Debit entries and billing disputes.
* Associates s degree in business or related experience.
* 1-5 years business/customer service experience.
* Experience in working for a manufacturing company preferred.
* Effective communication skills, orally and in writing.
* Strong PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel. Lotus Notes preferred.
* Experience with JD Edwards, AS400 or SAP systems.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Organized, analytical, multi-tasking.
NTN Bearing Corporation offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a cash matching 401(k) Plan, separate company contribution to your 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, additional paid time off during the major holiday season, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. NTN Bearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position please go to our website at NTNAMERICAS.COM, click careers and apply.
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.