Customer Relations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLINIUM HAS BEEN ENGAGED TO RECRUIT FOR A TALENTED CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER TO JOIN A DYNAMIC, SERVICE-DRIVEN ORGANIZATION LOCATED IN THE CAPITAL DISTRICT. YOUR PROVEN RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS CAN PLAY AN INTEGRAL ROLE IN GROWING AND DEVELOPING THIS HEALTH-FOCUSED ORGANIZATION. THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO PUT YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT OFFERS CAREER GROWTH ALONG WITH A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE!
DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
* Oversee and develop programming to maximize customer engagement
* Facilitate the analysis and strategic use of customer data to identify issues and trends
* Lead the development of collateral material demonstrating the benefits for the organization
* Develop and refine metrics and indicators to measure customer engagement
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree in health administration or business related field, Master's Degree preferred
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a trade association or member-driven organization
* Ability to lead initiatives independently and also work as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to various audiences
* Routine daily and overnight travel within New York State required
WHY WORK WITH LINIUM
Looking for a job is difficult; we're here to make it easier for you. How We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don't stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the _right _job.
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
_As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law._