- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Customer Relationship Manager
Domtar is hiring for a Customer Relationship Manager in our Raleigh office. This role will report to our Director of Sales Operations.
This position enables key drivers of the NA sales team by managing CRM tools (salesforce.com) and business-to-business communication. The Customer Relationship Manager acts as the liaison with field sales and internal stakeholders to maximize technology in order to drive customer insights and sales.
The Customer Relationship Manager will create world-class reporting and business intelligence insights to help internal stakeholders make data-driven decisions. Additional responsibilities include creating and maintaining regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reports as well as developing ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning and providing technology training. This position will also be involved in the evaluation, selection and implementation of 3rd party software required to improve the sales processes and efficiencies.
In addition, the Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for leveraging technology to communicate with external customers.
The Customer Relationship Manager may also participate in or lead cross-functional projects and initiatives. This is a highly collaborative role and will work closely with stakeholders across multiple functions.
The best qualified individual will have: Strong analytical abilities, specifically related to understanding large data sets and managing process requirements, the ability to summarize complex and technical information in a clear and concise format, a confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization and building effective relationships with a wide range of people. Also important will be the ability to work well in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects and campaigns, a demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, as a self-starter with strong implementation skills, and attention to detail and accuracy. Proven analytical skills to track performance of a sales team will be very important, as will Project Management experience with full project lifecycle (idea to deployment). The ability to create, maintain and present regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reports & develop ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning, with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through, is a must.
Critical areas that could impact the success of this candidate include Cross-Functional leadership, as well as Innovation in Technology.
The majority of duties in the role will consist of:
* Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the company s technology investments.
* Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization s planning efforts.
* Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
* Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of CRM sales reports and dashboards and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
* Develop integration monitors and reports to verify data integrity. Maintain data health including resolution of account/contact duplication, contact information, and various data sets.
* Resolve end user and data flow issues.
* Documentation of existing processes and user workflows.
* Create/maintain training material and documentation on system changes.
* Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization for technology tools. Provide day-to-day end-user support with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity.
* Perform other related duties as requested, including implementation of any strategic initiatives through high-level discovery sessions.
Secondary duties in the role will consist of:
* Work with internal marketing teams to develop business-to-business collateral for product changes and announcements.
* Develop, implement and analyze tracking mechanisms to determine effectiveness of Communication
* Identifies new mediums and technology to communicate product changes and announcements externally.
* A bachelor degree required with a preferred major in Business or IT.
* 3-5 years of experience within the Salesforce.com application including hands-on experience with reporting, data entry, triggers and other Salesforce workflows.
* Experience with business requirements gathering, implementation, and training are required.
* Advanced skills in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well Intermediate level skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.