Customer Sales Support - Bay Area - up to $42k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have an immediate opening for a Customer Sales Representative to support in providing outstanding customer service and processing orders for our leading manufacturing company.
As a Customer Sales Representative, you are the main point of contact for customers with product orders, resolving customer issues and answering customer inquiries.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handling a high-volume of calls and emails to resolve customer issues, checking order status and miscellaneous duties
- Processing customer purchase orders and returns
- Scheduling outbound loads
- Confirm status of orders
- Preparing documents for billing purposes
- Informing and suggestive selling new products to current and potential customers
- Other duties such as: filing, covering receptionist desks and annual physical inventory
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales experience
- data entry skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Inventory experience a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Ability to be self-motivated and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Food and manufacturing industry experience a plus
If you are ready to start this new and exciting position, submit your resume today! We are looking to fill this position immediately! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.