Customer Sales Support Representative 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) is seeking a talented Customer Sales Support Representative to join our team and facilitate business development and provide customer sales support for direct or distribution sales to meet the objectives of the Logistics Sales Organization. The representative needs to have a strong understanding of the quote and order process with an equal strong sense of urgency. This role will also be responsible for a wide range of corporate office duties, including order placement, warehouse management, transportation coordination, customs compliance and supporting the local site Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provide extensive sales support with procurement related tasks and new business opportunities.
* Builds relationships with sales teams, customers, logistics team members and related teams to proactively Identify and implement sales solutions to meet customer needs
* Actively create new business opportunities through non-standard tasks or queries.
* Provide friendly customer service by telephone to all in-bound and out-bound calls
* Support Sales and Customer service by providing input on products and applications being used by customers.
* Resolve and report customer issues
* Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
* Prioritization of workload to ensure speed to opportunity
* Coordinate with warehouse shipping / receiving process.
* Create entries in various systems
* Proactively support a collaborative team working environment
The successful candidate should have 3-5 years' experience in a supporting sales role or customer service, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to communicate with all levels within an organization, work with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish goals within the framework of a dynamic team oriented environment. In addition to the above requirements, ideal candidates should possess the following traits and/or skills:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships throughout sales cycle
* Hands on experience fielding telephone calls
* Ability to quickly learn protocols and implement them in a sales environment
* Experience monitoring customer requirements for existing products and design-in opportunities
* Demonstrated skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Quick and effective decision making skills
* Possess ability to email internally and externally and organize emails
* Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
* Proficient in MS Office and web based tools
* Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written communication
* Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and think strategically
* Enthusiastic, hard-working, with a capacity to learn fast.