Customer Service Account Manager - Up to $36,000!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About the Job:
This is a great role for someone who thrives on being organized and able to communicate clearly and professionally in a fast paced business office. A centrally located Memphis Business seeks a goal-driven Customer Service Account Manager to manage a region of large vendor accounts. This is a busy workplace, and the right candidate will provide important support to our management team, clients, and customers.
* Experience in the Construction, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, and Logistics Industry a plus!
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
* Polite phone etiquette on a multiline phone system. Able to smoothly answer, direct, transfer, and complete data entry on phone calls.
* Ability to manage accounts while providing superior customer service.
* Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person.
* 2-3 consecutive years' experience in office/clerical tasks including filing, data entry, and use of office equipment.
* Account management a PLUS!
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
* EDI or AS400 knowledge a plus!
High school diploma required. Associates Degree or higher a plus! If you have 2-3 consecutive years' experience in a fast paced office in an account management role and love providing friendly and helpful service to new faces every day, this is the job for you!
This company is looking for a qualified Customer Service Account Manager who can maintain an organized workspace in the midst of a constantly changing work flow. Your positive attitude will go a long way towards creating a friendly and successful work environment. The Management team will work closely with you to ensure your success and career growth. We are centrally located in the Memphis area and looking to hire the right candidate immediately. Send your resume today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.