Customer Service Advocate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION The Patient Technical Services Advocate provides support and service to our respiratory patients that have purchased products directly from Inogen or have enrolled in Inogen's home respiratory therapy services. This position provides the highest level of customer service to internal/external customers and serves as the front line contact for incoming inquiries, customer questions and sales requests.
* Troubleshoots and provides Account Overview with Patients
* Acts as an information source for customers and intercompany in the area of product and service
* Provide sales support for field sales representatives and DTP sales representatives
* Maintains product knowledge to keep abreast of updates and changes by continued product training
Do you possess these abilities*
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail are required
* Ability to take initiative and follow through on multiple open tasks
* Must have proven track record of successful team participation, as well as ability to work independently and self-start
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
* 3+ years related customer service preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
See the Inogen team in action: