Customer Service Analyst (Export)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Customer Service Analyst (Export)
* Responsible for processing and managing orders from start to finish and will communicate on a daily basis with the following cross functional teams; KC Seller, CTT, CFS, Distribution, Planning, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, EDI team and Master Data team
o Provide dedicated order management and supply chain/logistics expertise to strengthen relationships with key strategic accounts, drive efficiencies, and improve overall business results.
o Identify and solve systemic and complex order fulfillment and supply chain related issues. Provide analytical assessment of day-to-day issues; as well as strategic order management opportunities.
* Identify opportunities to improve work team and department efficiency, evaluate risks /opportunities, and lead the implementation of those opportunities. Ensure that improvements are aligned with business (Kimberly-Clark Professional) objectives.
* Participate in a culture of continuous improvement utilizing LEAN concepts, tools, and methodologies to eliminate waste in all we do.
* Build talent within the department by serving as a mentor to peer CSAs.
* Take a leadership role among team members; demonstrating an expertise is Customer Service related processes, policies, and systems.
* Support the implementation of strategic projects and corporate driven initiatives, such as SAP Enhancements, Distribution Network changes, Salesforce.com implementation ensuring that mitigating actions have been taken to minimize service impacts to their accounts.
External - Distributor partners, K-C affiliates, End-users
Internal - SAP Center of Excellence (COE), Corporate Transportation (CTT), Product Supply, Regulatory, Quality, Corporate Financial Services (CFS), K-C Distribution Centers, K-C Mills, Convertors; Global Sales and Marketing.
Customer interactions telephone/email 360,000 annually
International / export experience required
Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in a Logistics or Customer Service function
* Strong analytical capability and Microsoft Excel data management skills
* Ability to troubleshoot complex issues, set priorities, and manage projects
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Able to build sustainable relationships (internal and external)
* Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
* Decision Making Skills
Important tools and systems
SAP; Business Warehouse BW/BI Reporting; Configurator Tool (MS Access); Lotus Notes - Custom Product; Salesforce.com/ETQ complaint system; advanced Microsoft Excel Skills; Continuous Improvement (Lean Six sigma) Training; Incoterms and International export compliance if supporting International / Export.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Primary Location USA-GA-Atlanta
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time