Customer Service Coordinator 8/21/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Cox Media Group Jacksonville has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Coordinator to assist in all aspects of local sales. The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible providing customer support for the Account Manager by working closely with them to develop; long-term customer relationships, while meeting cluster sales goals. The Customer Service Coordinator will be the direct point of contact for local CMG radio clients, handling requests such as promotional support, invoice requests, copy creation and many more exciting parts of the sales process. This position will also serve as a liaison with internal departments.
PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Planning, co-ordination and execution of sales promotions Account Manager as needed.
* Work with promotions coordinators and marketing directors at each radio station to produce creative and detailed promotional proposals for clients within deadlines.
* Prepare appropriate internal paperwork so ensure flawless execution of promotions.
* Prepare recaps for clients at the culmination of each promotion or campaign.
* Interface with the General Sales Managers and traffic directors to work through clearance issues. Will work with Account Managers and clients for approvals, as well as providing paperwork and documentation for Account Managers, clients and traffic for the make goods.
* Vet and research station credits/adjustments figure out alternative options to taking credits if possible.
* Enter sales orders and production orders for radio stations on a daily basis by the deadlines.
* Review orders as they are received and vetting them for any rate or buying discrepancies before entering.
* Assist in developing and executing good strategy for client relations including keeping up to date client contact list for the cluster, assisting in formal correspondence and client appreciation.
* Provide clients with answers to questions regarding spot times, invoices, competitive spending and promotional support.
* Maintain client records, proposals/ pending avails through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation and updating on a consistent basis.
* Foster positive relationships with internal departments, clients and the Account Managers.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
* Proficiency with Marketron, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to compose correspondence as necessary.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate professionally with all levels of management.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and organization skills, with attention to detail accuracy and follow-up.
* Able to work as part of a group, and with all levels of department personnel with tact and discretion.
* Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-FL-Jacksonville-8000 Belfort Pkwy
Job Level:Individual Contributor