Team Leader/Coordinator - Albuquerque 8/16/2016
Universal Hospital Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS\' LIVES AND TO WORK IN THE STABLE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY?
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of medical equipment and supervision of individuals who perform these services. Responsibilities include managing the equipment inventory, supplies and fleet vehicles, working closely with district management to ensure customer retention and serving as subject matter expert in equipment processing, inspection and in-servicing. The Customer Service Coordinator provides training and supports key daily office functions, including record keeping and billing.
KNOWLEDGE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* 21 years of age or older, with an Associate s degree or Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 1-2 years of supervision/management or customer excellence experience preferred.
* Knowledge of the healthcare industry, including an understanding of, or experience with, hospital medical equipment preferred.
* Business management understanding.
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Willing to work flexible hours, including on call, evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
* Valid driver s license and potential for DOT certification.
* Able to stand for long periods and walk great distances.
* Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
* Possesses quality orientation with a get it right the first time attitude.
* Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
* Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
* Flexible, coachable.
* Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
* Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
* Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
* Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
* Customer-focused; willing to go above and beyond.
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states.
Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, 401(k). Full time opportunities offer health/dental and tuition reimbursement. Excellent career pathing opportunities as well. Learn more. Apply online today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
PRIMARY JOB LOCATION:
Albuquerque - District site
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Customer Service Coordinator
Universal Hospital Services