Customer Service Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for supporting the front end business within Customer Service. This position will work closely with the Customer Account Specialist in an effort to achieve department goals and deliver world class customer service.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Pre Order loading within the Customer Service Data Management System.
* Accurate and timely entry of customer POs into SAP.
* RFQ/CER submittal, follow-up and entry into necessary databases.
* RFQ to Order conversion as applicable.
* Create Inbound Data Transmittals and submit Contract deliverables to customers as required.
* Process invoices for NRE and milestone events.
* May serve as a backup to the CAS and be required to communicate with customers.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education: A High School Diploma or GED and relevant work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Experience: 2 years or more of relevant work experience.
* High degree of customer service and responsiveness is required.
* Knowledge and experience of order management activities, MRP/ERP (SAP preferred) systems.
* Must be able to function successfully within a dynamic, face paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion.
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - experienced in Excel.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.