Customer Service / Dispatcher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
American Residential Services is a national leader in the residential services industry, performing repair and/or replacement of HVAC, Plumbing, Appliances and electrical components. As a company, ARS has set the goal to be the best in all the markets it serves. While that challenge sets a high standard for employees, it also serves as a roadmap for long-term success AND provides for a great work environment.
ARS has immediate openings for a Dispatcher/CSR position within the organization. The applicant must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self motivated to provide exceptional customer service while interacting with customers by phone, directing technicians by radio and tracking. This position includes evenings and weekends- 10am-7pm M-F and 8am-5pm Sat-Sun with 2 days off during the week.
* Answer customer calls in a busy office environment
*Schedule technicians to jobs based on customer issue, tech specialty and geographic efficiencies.
*Enter customer data in the computer.
*Handle all customers in a professional manner.
*Provide timely response and feedback to the customer regarding customer questions.
*Makes outbound calls to customer to schedule appointments for their maintenance agreement.
*HVAC background a plus.
* HS diploma, or GED equivalent, is required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
* MUST have evening and weekend availability
* Previous experience in customer service and/or a service line is desired.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and receptive to constant coaching and feedback.
* Must be able to use general office machines and know the geographical territory.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.