This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AppleOne is currently seeking qualified Customer Service Professionals for a training class at a large call center in Edinburg, TX. If you meet the requirements and are interested in being considered to participate in paid training, please apply with your current resume today!
* Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner.
* Provides callers with unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements.
* Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provides data elements within customer's application.
* Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
* Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
* Assists customers in the enrollment process.
* Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Background in healthcare, human services, or customer service.
* Knowledge of Texas health and social services programs and geographical area is a plus.
* Experience in data entry and call centers.
* Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to perform comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
LOCATION: Edinburg, TX 78542
HOURS: Monday-Friday between 7:00am and 7:00pm (NO WEEKENDS!)
PAY: $11.54 - Monolingual
$12.02 - Bilingual
CONTRACT: 6 month temp-to-perm opportunity
Interviewing today!! Please submit your resume as a Word or PDF document. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.