Customer Service 8/14/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Calling all RETIREES, MOM's and DADs!! Do you love working with families and children? Our client at Innovative Consumer Response (ICR) in Grand Rapids, MI is recruiting PART TIME SERVERS to assist in product testing at their consumer-based research facility. These exciting positions offer flexible work schedules for candidates interested in part-time positions working with consumers who are product testing. Work schedules are planned in advance and on a coverage needed basis. Shifts are available for days, evenings, and/or Saturdays and are generally for 4-8 hours during the hours of 8am - 9pm.
This is a long-term temporary assignment, with potential to grow with a reputable company. Many studies are with young children. The position of a PART TIME SERVER requires scheduling flexibility as a PART TIME SERVER may work only a few days per month or more, depending upon the scheduled product testing.
- Meet and greet panelists and assist with gathering consumer information
- Prepare samples for studies, label with correct information
- Serve study samples to panelists in a friendly manner, explain directions for study
- Clean and organize products and facility during down time
- Assist supervisors in collecting panelist feedback
- Data entry of information into computer database
- Upload videos to study manager
Apply Now to join our group of associates who assist with product testing today!