Customer Service/Help Desk Tier 2, 1st Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Tier 2 Help Desk Technician, 1st Shift to support an important government customer in the Washington, DC area.
Clearance Level: Secret or Interim Secret
* Provides advanced technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement of Company technical products, programs.
* Performs problem resolution on the telephone with users, walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem and classify level, priority and nature of the most complex problems. and systems.
* Possesses a wide range of in depth skills and knowledge in computer hardware and software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites.
* Provides expertise for the resolution of technical problems, troubleshoots products and modifies products to customer requirements.
* Provides expert and second tier technical support for the installation and repair of complex systems and outages.
* Reviews system and configurations to ensure successful implementation of services into production.
* Maintains system stability through advanced troubleshooting, timely resolution of incidents, and proactive maintenance to provide the maximum availability and optimal Mean Time To Repair.
* Partners with developers and engineers to reduce re-occurring incidents. Provides consultative assistance during off hours as needed. Provides training to customers.
ITIL v3 Foundation 2011 or ability to obtain within 6 months
HDI-CSR or ability to obtain within 6 months
MCSA or ability to obtain within 12 months
Degree & Years of Experience: Associate degree in related field and 5+ years of experience or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.