Customer Service 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current customer service/ practice coordinator opportunity. We currently have 1st shift temp to hire opportunities. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The primary purpose of the Practice Coordinator is to schedule patients, greet patients, create and update patient files and process billing information timely and accurately to ensure the patient's visit is smooth. The scope of the work encompasses a variety of clerical duties which promote effective and efficient operation of the practice and fosters favorable public relations with patients, parents, staff, dentists of the practice and all external customers.
• Concentrate on current day first, next day second, and 2 days from current day, third, i.e. an opening in current day schedule takes priority.
• Monitor/track Broken Appointments.
• Notify clinical staff of change in schedule as soon as it occurs.
• Puts NP documents together and sends to patient a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
• Greet patients immediately upon arrival in pleasant and positive manner.
• Perform check-in procedures; obtain appropriate signatures for required documents.
• Enters New Patient (NP) into computer.
• Transfers records to other practices no later than 2 weeks of request.
• At check out, collect payment from patient in the form of cash, check, credit card
• Able to perform “close out” procedures at end of day.
• Perform all other duties as requested by Practice Administrator or Dentist.
• Is professional in appearance at all times.
Give us a call today to learn more about this exciting opportunity 717-299-3216
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled