Customer Service, Logistics and Planning Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Human Technologies, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manages relationships and works collaboratively with global suppliers and customers (internal and external) to achieve product availability, inventory and service level targets
* Provides strategic and tactical leadership to resolve escalated internal and external issues. Serves as primary interface with manufacturing, logistics, supply planning, operations and sales management as well as customers.
* Drives continuous improvement activities necessary to deliver efficient processes, improved customer experience, drive down TCO and optimize inventory and service levels.
* Develops and manages departmental budget and continually evaluates opportunities for cost reductions.
* Benchmarks service level against competition and works to improve service level, inventory and supply chain operation to above benchmark level.
* Leads efforts to ensure work systems appropriately support business requirements.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably with concentration in supply chain management, logistics or related field.
* Five plus years of automotive manufacturing experience.
* Customer focused with a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to implement initiatives that are aligned with organizational objectives.
* Strong leadership skills with ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
* Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
* Proven experience in leading and developing teams.
* Process oriented with problem solving skills to improve productivity and exceptional service.