Customer Service Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONResidential home builder with an established reputation for integrity seeks to hire an experienced Customer Service Manager with a background in residential home building. Company is based in Alpharetta and their neighborhoods are scattered across the metro Atlanta area selling in the $200,000 - $600,000+ range. Reporting directly to the Area Manager you will be responsible...
* Always represent Company in professional appearance, dress and attitude
* Respond to all communications from homeowners within a 24-hour period
* Attend weekly Customer Service meetings at the corporate office
* Provide complete and accurate information in every meeting
* Responsible for on-call emergencies on a rotating basis
* Update Homeowner Services weekly on any change in appointment or service date
* Schedule all vendors and subcontractors with the proper lead time
* Inspect subcontractor work for completeness, quality and cleanliness
* Alert the Area Manager to any homeowner disputed items
* Document all correspondence and interaction with the homeowner
* Keep copies of all signed off lists with originals forwarded to the corporate office
* Negotiate all extra work upfront, before the work is started
* Carefully review and process all payroll, turning it over to the Area Manager
* Confirm and be prompt for all homeowner appointments
* Alert he Area Manager to non-performing subcontractors
* Maintain updated schedules so that the Area Manager can review upon request
* All inspection lists must be written by the Customer Service Manager
* All inspection lists must be legible and faxed to homeowner services within 24 hours
* Home inspection reports are to be reviewed with the Area Manager
* Be aware of community appearance. Notify the Project Manager if you see a problem
* Do not leave open items to be handled between the sub/vendor without Company involvement
* Make contact immediately with any Customer Service Requests (CSR)
* Post Closing Customer Concerns (PCCC) must be resolved within seven calendar days
* Completed PCCC's should be turned into Homeowner Services with proper documentation
* Call homeowner to confirm the preset 60-Day list appointment
* 60-Day lists are to be completed and signed within 14 calendar days
* Call homeowner to set up year-end inspection date and two service dates
* Year-end lists are to be completed and signed within 14 calendar days
* Year-end lists should be scheduled so work is complete prior to the one year warranty date
* Communicate, communicate, communicate!!!
Mid $50's base + $4,000 bonus potential + $350monthly auto allowance. Excellent benefits include health/dental/vision plan, vacations, holidays, and a profit sharing plan.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also to facilitate prompt processing, please visit www.jrp-atlanta.com to complete our online application.
THIS IS A PERMANENT / DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: warranty, homebuilder, construction, customer service, manager, residential, subcontractors, customer service manager, homeowner