Customer Service Manager - Call Center 9/2/2016
The Advocator Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Headquartered in Wakefield, Massachusetts, The Advocator Group is a rapidly growing, nationwide advocacy organization dedicated to helping individuals apply for and obtain Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). Our mission is to expedite the benefit claim process for our clients to help them preserve and improve their financial well-being. We anticipate significant growth over the coming years as we accelerate the existing SSDI business, expand to broader markets, and enter adjacent businesses.
The CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER will lead a team of Customer Service Representatives who are responsible for guiding clients through the SSDI process. We are looking for a leader who creates a motivational environment that inspires people to do their best work. We are seeking an individual with management experience who enjoys a fast paced environment focused on delivering service excellence.
The CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER will partner across the enterprise to build relationships and collaborate with internal departments to ensure achievement of organizational goals.
* Responsible for managing, coaching, developing and tracking staff performance to elevate delivery of quality and service standards in a fast paced, volume driven environment.
* Track performance metrics, identify trends, develop options, forecast requirements, analyze variances and initiate corrective action.
* Execute on organizational goals by translating, communicating, aligning and assigning individual accountability and outcomes.
* Develops and implements new strategies and processes that raise service and productivity results.
* BSpreferred in related field
* 5+ years managing in a call center environment focused on service quality and operations
* Strong client focus that centers around advocacy and seamless client experiences
* Demonstrated skills in managing to budgeted goals and schedule management
* Experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of Sales Force a plus.
* Experience building, engaging and leading high performance teams.
* Organization, time management, planning and project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
* Communicates effectively in person and writing across all levels of the organization.
* Analytical and critical thinking skills, sound judgment and decision making skills; problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including comprehensive health, dental & vision plans, 401(k) immediate employer matched vesting, employee stock purchase, opportunity for advancement and much more.
Our vision is to help as many people as possible and to create abundant new opportunities.
Our objective as an employer is to create a transparent, respectful, and spirited environment where people are rewarded with opportunity and recognized for giving their personal best on behalf of themselves, the company, and our constituents.
We utilize technology to enhance our teammates' work experience, allowing them to drive value instead of process
We provide opportunities for our teammates to challenge and develop themselves, with an eye to encouraging an appropriate work/life balance. We provide an environment conducive to learning, teaching and having fun.
The Advocator Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants M/F/D/V.