Customer Service Manager - Direct Hire - up to $75k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you strategic and detail-oriented individual looking to expand your skills and knowledge in the manufacturing industry? Do you have the ability to motivate your employees to reach sales quotas and improve product knowledge and work ethic? Then read more about this exciting position!
We are looking for an excellent Customer Service Manager who has the ability to participate in strategic development and implementation of company objectives to achieve service promises. You will have the opportunity to supervise a team of six Customer Service staff members, participating in recruiting, training, job assignment and developing customer service representatives. You will have the opportunity to assist and oversee all customer service activities to include, but not limited to, customer quotes, order entry activities, beginning and intermediate technical assistance, quality assurance and customer service objective development.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate passion, active listening and empathy in all interactions to achieve the company's vision: to be the company's favorite story
- Improve and expand upon the customer service capability
- Search for trends and technologies that will improve our customer's experience
- Provide coaching and training towards on-going development of customer service skills and product knowledge
- Develop and implement tools and processes to drive continuous improvement
- Lead and manage customer service associates
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Educate yourself in a self-study program to improve business, management and leadership skills, knowledge of the organization and market opportunities
- Develop, monitor, and implement strategic plans, assigning, reviewing and ensuring completion of work
- Evaluate performance and signing of written appraisal
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this exciting, new opportunity, submit your resume! We are looking to fill this position immediately! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Technical industry experience preferred
Lean, six sigma, quality assurance training experience preferred
Distribution operations experience