Customer Service Manager - Direct Hire - up to $48k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for 'top of the class' Customer Service Manager. This experienced and enthusiastic individual should be confident and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. This position is a long-term career with plenty of growth opportunity, we foster a culture of teamwork that ensures a self-motivated individual's success.We would like winners on our team! If you feel you are a competitive and confident individual ready to make it to the top, read more about this exciting position.
Customer Service Manager responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Should be driven with proven record of increasing sales performance through strong closing skills
- 1-2 years of high integrity sales experience
- Should thrive on exceeding customer expectations and be comfortable in a fast-paced retail setting
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people and styles
- Handling customer issues and request
- Ability to be versatile and adapt to changing responsibilities
- Previous cash handling experience on a POS system
- Strong computer skills and handling multiple documentation tasks
- Flexibility to work mornings, nights and weekends
If you are a fantastic Customer Service Manager who has the ability to provide outstanding customer service and dedicated to be the best, this position is for you! We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, submit your resume today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.