Customer Service Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Pro Staff is partnering with a successful Publishing Company in Edina to find a Customer Service Manager! This is a direct hire (permanent!) opportunity with the world s largest provider of personalized literacy solutions of children s library materials.
As the Customer Service Department Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Managing and maintaining positive customer relations and coordinating various functions to ensure customer requests are handled in a timely manner
* Supervising 4 customer service associates
* Scheduling and delegating responsibilities
* Managing and troubleshooting software issues
* Providing progress updates to management
* Maintaining customer records using CRM and Call Center systems
* Bachelor s degree Required
* 5 years customer service experience in a call center setting
* 2 years of management experience
* Technical support experience required
* Strong problem resolution skills and the ability to troubleshoot web-related products
* Experience using Salesforce required
* Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
* Experience using spreadsheets and databases on both PC s and Mac s
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience in the education or publishing field is helpful
Compensation & Perks:
Come work for a company who truly values their employees and believes in a fair work life balance!
* Annual compensation ranges from $60,000-70,000, depending on qualifications
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Initiative - Program designed to improve overall long-term health and happiness.
* 401(k) Plan - Company match of 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% deferred.
* Generous Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off program
* Company & Personal Holidays
* Family Medical Leave
* Adoption Assistance
* Summer Work Hours
* Relaxed Dress Code
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.