Customer Service Manager 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOUR ROLE:
* Oversee day to day operations of customer service; including interactions with Sales,
* Marketing, Accounting, Logistics, Pricing and Contracts, and R&D.
* Oversee orders for various brands and international order customers.
* Select, train and motivate staff to ensure high level of responsiveness to customer needs.
* Establish and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) regarding order processing to promote customer satisfaction and compliance.
* Handle any customer issues that have been escalated.
* Monitor daily sales flow of orders and direct special event activities surrounding order flow.
* Ensure smooth and professional communication between CSR and sales force.
* Review reports to insure all orders are shipped in a timely manner, especially at month end closing.
* Review and advise management of any inventory, shipping or customer service problems.
* Work closely with Accounts Receivable to ensure proper deduction resolution.
* Participate in industry meetings and trade shows.
* Conduct customer survey to determine Customer Service Representative of the year.
* Bachelors degree.
* Minimum 5 years experience managing a Customer Service Department
* Knowledge of SAP preferred
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong managerial skills.
* Solid organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficient in MS Office, including Word and Excel.
* Overtime as required.
* Occasional travel to customer locations and trade shows.