Customer Service Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The North America ICT Customer Service Manager will lead a Team 30 members and $400M of TE revenue. Our Team operates via a Customer point of use strategy from Kettering, OH and Empalme, MX delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience to an integrated Direct and LADD/Distribution model.
The desired primary location for this position is Kettering, Ohio.
This is a full time position reporting directly to the Senior Manager - Global Customer Service ICT.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Advance best in class Customer relations via Quality, Delivery, Innovation and Responsiveness.
* Lead TEOA Strategy, Process Transformation, Performance Improvement Management, Talent Development and Mind-set & Culture as the NA Site Leader.
* Enable & drive Customer Care skills proficiency enhancement via skills matrix development, employee assessment, training curriculum development and Trainer development.
* Ensure Operational Excellence of NA Team by means of: Order escalation, allocation, consignment, quote management.
* Enhance Customer alignment through cumulative discrepancy management, Customer portal & scorecard expectation awareness and actions, management of manual Customer forecast & firm requirements, Customer routing and set-up management as well as flawless support of Customers while implementing new systems.
* Optimize NA Customer self-serve capability.
* Represent Customer Care during Customer visits to build high level relationships and facilitate mutually beneficial projects.
* Develop relationship with all BU & TE functions to insure Team understands and strives to meet expectations of the Business on Customer Care.
* Partner with Sales to develop support opportunities which contribute to an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Examples: Shipping costs, Customer payment behavior (A/R residuals), ETC
* Collaborate with Customer Care Leaders and SD SAP TEIS to define and implement BDPs.
* Customer centric
* Strong decision quality
* Results driven
* Demonstrated commitment to talent development
* Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated experiences of Innovation Management bringing the systems / analytics thoughts & input of others to fruition
* Practices attentive and active listening while demonstrating command skills so that timely solutions are obtained within a large & diverse organization
* Demonstrates high level of business acumen within Transportation Industry
* Analytical and strong problem solving skills
Qualifications and experience:
* Bachelor s degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
* 5 years relevant Customer experience management background required.
* Knowledge/understanding of Customer Relationship Management/CRM systems.
* Literacy in SAP, SCP, Demand systems, MS Office (particularly in Access databases) & Cognos preferred.
* Fluency in English required. English & Spanish preferred.
* Lean Business Process experience preferred.
* Ability to persevere in the presence of intense Customer & Organizational pressure.