Customer Service Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead a team of Technical Service Engineers within a 24X7 contact center environment.
* Manage your team s short term and long term goals.
* Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
* Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
* Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
* Manage account escalations.
* Work with peers to develop organizational goals and processes.
* Travel requirement is 10%-20%
* Prior experience in Customer Service and increasing customer satisfaction. Four years of customer service management experience would be preferred
* Proven ability to drive the continuous value of products and services.
* Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
* Detail oriented and analytical.
* Strong team player but still a self-starter.
* Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
* Strong working knowledge of communications networks.
* Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
* Proficient in Office software.
* You re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it s just who you are.
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
* You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.