Customer Service Professional II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
* Receives inquiries from customers from various sources (phone and email), answers questions and/or resolves individual problems.
* Coordinates and develops customer relationships by handling customer inquiries on such topics as My Home, invoicing, label and inspection, etc., opening new projects and supporting a smooth communication between customers and UL departments.
* Collects customer product information, identifies the industry that will perform work, and communicates completion time commitments.
* Prioritizes customer needs, determines any special requirements, and obtain required information and samples to open the project.
* Organizes customer information by classifying and segmenting the customer, entering new or updated information into database, etc., using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
* Provides support for non-technical customer requests, including questions/issues such as billing inquiries, service requests and general UL information.
* Assembles all required reports and documents to be sent to the client in a complete package, measures and monitors customer satisfaction through customer satisfaction reviews, follows up on concerns, informs customer of the certification, and closes the project.
* Actively participates in teams to continuously improve and drive quality into UL s service to the customer.
* Performs other duties as required.
Higher Secondary Education (High School Diploma) and generally one year of customer service or sales experience. Demonstrated ability to respond appropriately to customer needs. Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse team.